View Single Post
Old 03-23-12, 05:40 PM   #1505
frau kaleun
Rear Admiral

Location: Skyri--oh who are we kidding, I'm probably at Lowe's. Again.
Downloads: 168
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takeda Shingen View Post
Still thinking that one of the DLCs will be an anti-Thalmor campaign. Dialogue from Ulfric and Tullius at the end of each side of the Civil War campaign would seem to be foreshadowing.
Oh yeah I am keeping my fingers crossed for that.

Quote:
Regarding the dragon kill camera, the battleaxe and warhammer animations are so much better than the swords.
I've gotten two killcams with dragons this week, both in very close succession. And I was using Dragonbane both times and yeah, I remember the killcams with a warhammer (oh how I miss that BF Daedric one I had) and I don't think the 1H sword ones, at least, are anywhere near as fun.
Got one on the first Whiterun dragon once, pretty sure I was using a 2H axe because it was the one the Jarl had just given me and I was playing a 2H combat character then. Also better than the 1H sword.

In other news I've just joined the Nightingales and gotten the cool armor. Plus I have a Nightingale Blade and Chillrend. Thinking of going dual wield with those when we meet to go after Mercer, or maybe just Chillrend with a shield. Seems fitting that he should be killed with Chillrend if at all possible. Also need to find a mod that allows tempering of the Nightingale Blade as this doesn't seem to be possible without one.
frau kaleun is offline   Reply With Quote