View Single Post
Old 04-11-24, 01:02 PM   #4206
Commander Wallace
Navy Seal

Downloads: 360
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eichhörnchen View Post
@ Rockstar: The beautiful music and lyrics do sum up my lady Moira very perfectly - she has some celtic ancestry and very much a country girl, influenced in her tastes by our ancient history. Thanks, mate - very much appreciated - she liked it indeed

@ Commander Wallace: Ah, the sound of Northumbrian bagpipes - always gets both of us. And we'll be getting this album too, guys! Thank you

Edit: CD album now on order from Ebay

I understand completely about the bagpipes since I'm very much of Scots lineage. The Northumbrian bagpipes also resonate with me as well. I'm also German. A lot of my musical tastes, particularly in Classical music, gravitate toward that of German Composers. These include Mozart from the greater areas of Germany, in old Austria and also the Music of Scotland and Ireland.

I also absolutely loved the music of Celtic Woman having seen a number of their live shows and performances from 2005 through 2012. Celtic Woman had fantastic Musicians. Celtic Woman is still performing but with vast lineup changes. They no longer have even close to the Chemistry and Harmonies they once had.

Enjoy the Album and if you and Moira haven't already, check out Celtic Woman, again from 2005 through about 2012. You won't be disappointed.
Commander Wallace is offline   Reply With Quote