View Single Post
Old 09-09-08, 11:36 PM   #120
Subtype Zero
Lieutenant

Downloads: 7
Uploads: 0

Quote:
If he means he emailed and was barked at by the OFF mod team, then I wouldn't be surprised. I've said before that many of the people who belong to their forum and who are part of the mod team have ego issues and trouble with arrogance.
You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but I have not seen any "ego issues" or "trouble with arrogance" on the part of the OFF development team. From my observation, they have been extremely courteous and friendly to everyone on their forum, at least as far as I can see. They say they do enforce a "no flame war" policy on their board, so it's possible they may have prematurely cut off some discussions in the past, but I have not seen this since I started lurking on their board.

As developers of the mod, they are entitled to the final say on all decisions related to the flavor, design, and performance of the mod. If you don't care for their decisions, don't buy it. You can always design your own super mod.

Quote:
They won't admit that when Rise of Flight comes out, their mod will no longer be the best WWI flight simulation out there.
Since it will probably be 18 months to two years before RoF comes out, I don't think I can argue with you on that. :p

Subtype Zero is offline   Reply With Quote