View Single Post
Old 05-30-06, 10:20 PM   #7
Winston
Wild Night in Bangkok

Downloads: 5
Uploads: 0

I have also been waiting for KOTS for sometime now but I really don't mind how long it takes to develop, as long as I’m still alive when it comes out.
First time I looked in to this game I got the impression that it was going to be a simulation but I too am beginning to doubt whether Knights of the Sea will materialise as such. The videos don’t give much away as to how Knights of the Sea plays, just lots of shooting the guns at aircraft and other vessels. I get the feeling that maybe the development team might have got some ‘advice’ form someone at E3 or such as to make it more arcade like in its gameplay. I do hope not!
To sum up, I’m looking for as realistic as possible a simulation that makes me feel like I command a PT boat, not some game where I drive my boat about jumping on the guns to shoot at things until my health meter shows empty and I sink.
I agree with Beltza, nothing new here. Anyone know where I can get my hands on real information on how KOTS plays?

Winston is offline   Reply With Quote