View Single Post
Old 12-07-17, 10:05 AM   #5528
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 439
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navigator857 View Post
Been gone with a hip replacement. Is 0.63 your most recent Beta to date? And happy holidays to all.

Jack
So you've got the swivel back in your dance steps, eh? Are you ready to compete on Dancing With The Stars just yet?... In the meantime, yes, the v0.63 is still the latest. The next version won't be too much longer, but there are some details that need bending to the Capn's will just yet, but he is stubborn, and will keep at 'em . He calls it "determined", his wife says "bull-headed"... - what ~my~ wife calls me can't be re-printed on this web site...

Quote:
Originally Posted by yyzBegonia View Post
Is it possible to bring OTC's omnimeter and range dial in to the GUI? Manually input range in to TDC sometimes critical - for instance I once encounter a DD in a super-heavy fog weather, which the DD only showed its fuzzy silhouette over the horizon and it made me impossible to lock on target to use the stadimeter, nor even input the range. However I finally hit it with the help of omnimeter and range dial. Not only such critical case, but night surface attack with radar also requires range dial.... FORTSU is great for me so far, but it's quite pity that there's no such a nice tool to help me in some cases...
CapnScurvy has plans for an OTC mod for FotRSU. Would that work for you, or do you just want those in the current view?

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote