View Single Post
Old 02-03-12, 07:16 PM   #4
fitzcarraldo
Argentinian Skipper

Downloads: 3219
Uploads: 0

Many thanks!

I have some skills with Mission Editor, in fact, Iīm working in a mod "ASAT" (Added Ships and Traffic) for TMO plus RSRDC. I created new missions layers and add the layers to the cfg file. In this way, I added ships and traffic (and airplanes), in San Francisco, Midway, Dutch Harbour and Brisbane. If you play RSRDC, San Francisco Bay is a desert (TMO have some ships, FOTRS also).

These new layers work fine in TMO/RSRDC combination. I didnīt touch the layers of RSRDC.

TMO add a campaign start as "new construction" (1942 and 1943), in Mare Island, these starts donīt touch the RSRDC layers. Only the traffic in San Franciso Bay (present in TMO) is eliminated. I like an start in New London.

The mod Iīm working is for pure fun, but I like to publish it if I can obtain the authorizations...Where is Lurker? The mod add layers to RSRDC, but this mod is untouched. Also I need the authorizations of the authors of the ships (most taken from Operation Monsun and FOTRS).

Your help is very appreciated.

Regards.

Fitzcarraldo

My subject is War, and the pity of War. The Poetry is in the pity - Wilfred Owen.
fitzcarraldo is online   Reply With Quote