Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker_hlb3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Dodger
Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker_hlb3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Dodger
Left Midway 12/31/42 to patrol area in 1/17/43 0007Z Message recieved: "RTB AT YOUR DISCRETION"
I corrected this in Patch 3
OK, got it. I'll install next time I get to port. This must have been one of those "Ugly Bugs" you mentioned earlier.

A good time for the above RTB message would be when the boat runs out of torpedoes. First time I've gotten this one, but I still had 13 torpedoes onboard. Does RSRD take remaining torpedoes into account when sending messages?

These are the values it's suppose to work off of:

EvaluationReason=StatusReport
AllMatch=PrimaryObjCompleted
PartialMatch=
PartialMatchingMinimumPercentage=
MinimumFuelPercentage=25
MinimumAmmoPercentage=10

Not that it's suppose to be at 10% ammo or 25 percent fuel to trigger
After several days of fruitless hunting in the Gilbert-Marshalls area, I decided to head for the barn with 13 fish remaining and only 14K chalked up for tonnage. All the way back to Midway, I would get the 'Message briefing' message followed up by the 'RTB AT YOUR DESCRETION' message a few minutes later, EVERYTIME I sent in a status report. Most annoying, but I finally made it to Midway, docked, awarded promotions and medals, adjusted the crew, and installed Surface Search RADAR. I then started my next patrol (to the Volcano Islands), then left the game, installed Patch 3, and re-started the game at the OnLeavingPort.Save.

I sure hope that smashed that Ugly Bug!