Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLF View Post
Hi Gap,

Tried PM'ing but your mailbox is full.
As usual

Quote:
May have a fix for the drive through reef - added new node as child of existing node and moved 3d model, reflections below that. Possible that StaticObject describes a child object rather than an object at its own level????
Possible. As I noted a few days ago, SHIII harbors stored in the Terrain/Locations folder, contain no actual 3D mesh, but only dummy placement nodes that Library 3D models, on turn, are attached to. Staticobject controllers are attached to Terrain/Locations files (one per file), rather than to library models. It is also possible that traslation values of placement nodes (rather than the ones of the nodes containing the 3D models) are used for determining the position of each model relative to the 3D world

Quote:
Changed StaticObject type as well to 10/-1 and set squarelength to 200 (same as in Kendras' LH file) - not sure what that does though.
Oh sorry, I had forgot setting controller's squarelength property after adding it, but the 10 / 1000 type controller container should be correct. IIRC I took it from one of the stock files

Quote:
Any objections to me posting the changed file in this thread?
Yes, post it please. The more we are, the quicker we can sort bugs out
gap is offline   Reply With Quote