View Single Post
Old 05-14-08, 05:31 AM   #103
asanovic7
Captain

Downloads: 70
Uploads: 0
Default Version 2.04D

Smokes don't look so like each other this time, I hope...

Less flares, I hope..

If you look closely, you will see "litle if any" feature.

For now these are the only pics, I will supply with more in the future.. Especially for "little if any" feature..

"Little if any" feature are different funnel smokes for warships and merchants. I added that different funnel smoke to the warships from GWX2.1, some I left out.
NOTE: if you feel some warship doesn't "deserve" "little if any" feature, delete its folder from the 2.04d in sea folder..

If you want to add some warships to GWX 2.1 and you play it with this v204D and you like my "little if any" feature you can enable that funnel smokes for that ship this way:
1. INSTALL S3D 0.82
2. FIRST OPEN LET'S ATUG.sim from the sea folder in this mod.
3. follow this pics, you will figure it out

Then open the *.sim file of your new warship(WARSHIP!) and follow the steps(make backups if you like). This is, for example, aaab ship from AOTD shleuse aa ships with gwx 2.1 bugfix.

That's it! You have my funnels for warships!!!

For SBOOT mod:
There are some issues with SBOOT mod and the GWX 2.1. Not big but you may find it out of luck. But, you can try if this Racerboys mod v204c or v204c works with GWX 2.0. and then SBOOT won't have issues with gwx . Or you can find data/terrain folder in SBOOT mod and delete locations.cfg, that made SBOOT compatible to GWX 2.1 in my case:
The only thing you should do to make this racerboys mod for gwx 2.1 and s-boot compatible, is to open sboot's zones.cfg(located in data folder of his main folder), scroll to the bottom of that file where you will see this:

[Global Params]
CargoExplosionRange=15.0
;FuelExplosionRange=3.0
AmmoExplosion=#Splinter_explosion
AmmoForceMultiplyer=1.5
;FuelExplosion=#oil_explosion
FuelForceMultiplyer=0.5
Penetration Threshold=0.2
Armor Level Factor=4

Make it look like this, just erase the ; before oil_explosion:

[Global Params]
CargoExplosionRange=15.0
;FuelExplosionRange=3.0
AmmoExplosion=#Splinter_explosion
AmmoForceMultiplyer=1.5
FuelExplosion=#oil_explosion
FuelForceMultiplyer=0.5
Penetration Threshold=0.2
Armor Level Factor=4

That's it! Save the file and enable S-BOOT mod after this mod, racerboys sh4 for gwx 2.1.

Cheers!

Last edited by asanovic7; 05-14-08 at 12:41 PM.
asanovic7 is offline   Reply With Quote