View Single Post
Old 05-14-08, 05:12 AM   #102
asanovic7
Captain

Downloads: 70
Uploads: 0
Default First a reply!!!

Hello, a6intruder, could you please read any of the readmes I supplied with this mod. You were good at reporting first, but now you are lost in the wilderness of pain.

OK, here is an reply:

1. C2 WITHOUT SMOKE, artillerie without smoke - your installation of this mod, a6intruder is "lost in the wild", funnel means chimney, it stops when the ship stops. Every living ship in the gwx 2.1 has funnel smokes!!! Thats FINAL! :rotfl:

2. mengle, cam files from the sea folder,, are there because they add armament or additional weapon slots for ships. to the ships. The sounds and the starshell added to the ships are treated as a new weapon and so when you hear a horn from the ship your crew will say you are atacked.. Actually, if you add sound to the (described in the readmes "I WANT A SOUND ON A SHIP" and "I WANT A STARSHELL ON A SHIP") warship you will be atacked. With this new version 2.04D on th eother hand I altered sim files for some warships(or 90%) in sea folder to add them a different funnel smoke. Different from merchants..

3. STARSHELL, a6intruder you didn't try... How to use it is described in "I want a starshell gun" readme supplied with the mod!!!

3. a6intruderthe pic with those flares. As I explained lots of times. Effects in zones.cfg activate effects in particle.dat. One of them is splinter explosion, it activates the distress flare like you see on the pic. Because your ship had many splinter explosions, hence many flare, BUT only one will remain after a while. When I find out more about zones.cfg, I will hopefully eliminate those many flares.. THAT IS NOT STARSHELL GUN!!! :rotfl:

4. PLEASE a6intruder, if you find real bugs, report it. Please, don't bug me more with your installation issues or your pics from other big mods. This is a mod for GWX 2.1. It is as it is. I will not add more wind effect to the smokes because the wind affected smokes you are showing are silly to me. The WIND is not blowing all the time to 90 degrees to the port.
It's hard, but I am a bit annoyed, I apologize, BUT I feel I have to say this.

Everybody:
READ READMES!!!!
If you don't understand them then ask the questions, I will be more than happy to help.
Cheers!

Last edited by asanovic7; 05-14-08 at 05:53 AM.
asanovic7 is offline   Reply With Quote