View Single Post
Old 09-08-23, 07:38 AM   #80
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Wow, just wow.

Anti-cop Minnesota Democratic Party official left bloodied in violent carjacking — now calls for tougher crime laws

Complete idiot. This is why I just cannot argue with liberals - I 100% know they are saying things they will quickly reverse if the situation shifts.

Quote:
A Minnesota Democratic–Farmer–Labor Party official who once vowed to “dismantle” the Minneapolis Police Department is now calling for tougher crime laws after she was beaten and bloodied in a carjacking outside her home this week.

Shivanthi Sathanandan, the second vice chairwoman for the DFL, shared news of her attack in a Wednesday Facebook post, where she fumed that the four young suspects need to be brought to justice.

“I have a broken leg, deep lacerations on my head, bruising, and cuts all over my body. And I have rage,” wrote Sathanandan, who said the beating occurred in front of her 4-year-old daughter and 7-year-old son around 7:45 p.m. Tuesday.

“These men knew what they were doing. I have NO DOUBT they have done this before. Yet they are still on OUR STREETS. Killing mothers. Giving babies psychological trauma that a lifetime of therapy cannot ease. With no hesitation and no remorse,” Sathanandan continued.

https://nypost.com/2023/09/07/anti-c...nt-carjacking/

Dismantle the evil police ... Police, save me, deliver justice.
Onkel Neal is offline   Reply With Quote