View Single Post
Old 09-18-12, 05:10 PM   #14
Stealhead
Navy Seal

Downloads: 85
Uploads: 0

I would say that the primary difference between FO3 and FONV is that the story in 3 is very linear you have no real branching and there are there is no effect on your karma and really no factions to speak of.

With FONV the story is not linear and has several different possible out comes and there are actual effects to what faction you please or displease.You can make FONV as sandbox as FO3 by simply not completing the last quest.

FO3 is story driven it just has a linear story which is not effected by player actions in the game FONV is story driven it just branches and has much depth
and one must behave in a certain manner or side or not side with a certain faction to get the ending that they want.No Gods No Masters FTW.

Seems to me that with most RPGs the player makes alot of story for their creation I know that I do maybe I should start writing.

Some people buy FO3 or FONV or both or Skyrim and play it almost like a sim of sorts of a life to me that is what is great about Bethesda games they really allow you to do what you want.

Last edited by Stealhead; 09-18-12 at 05:24 PM.
Stealhead is offline   Reply With Quote