View Single Post
Old 05-06-19, 08:30 AM   #4019
neocrife
Watch

Downloads: 28
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Pancoast View Post
You don't have to, personal preference if you only use the Hsie patch. I do not know the particulars of the AI file in Stiebler's patch, other than they're to be used when one uses the 4C patch too.
I have so much pain to make everything running perfectly.

I DL your GWX gold folder, fresh install. Install GWX.exe, then took the SH3.exe and put it on the V16B1 folder. I use the patch.exe. Everything okay.

As you said, didnt execute the Hsi, just copy/paste the new patched exe to the fix, and did the same thing. Now it is full patched with the Stiebler4C. Then, I used the Hsi, check the box, everything checked.

Now, where to paste the new sh3.exe ?

What I have to do ? I dont understand : " then just copy your patched sh3.exe into the GWX folder from the site above."

I never did such thing by the past. Why copy my exe to the GWX folder ? I thoguht I must do it on the main SH3 folder....

I'm so confused. The GWX folder I downloaded, you said every files on the Stiebler4C and V16B1 are in this GWX folder, right ? So, I dont have to copy or editing anything ?

I think you are talking about the "GWX3_Stiebler4B_Addon_for_V16B1" on the website you put here. I checked it and seems to be good edited as I did manualy (for wolfpack as example).

Last edited by neocrife; 05-06-19 at 08:44 AM.
neocrife is offline   Reply With Quote