View Single Post
Old 03-12-12, 04:44 PM   #49
peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Von Gerlach View Post
My Install of SH IV has only FOTRS on it, but when i tried to load this ship it would not run. .took off FOTRS and stlll wont run or show up

will try again..once the tweaking is done..as i would love to see this ship in action...

i am assuming if we load it with JGSME it will show up on the select a sub list for single missions?
Should show up on the German side in Single missions. And it will show in the German Campaign.

I think TBear has it working in FOTRS, I just made it playable, he is "customizing" it . Putting on the chrome and hanging the fuzzy dice from the mirror, etc.

I just realized the mission included is from when the ships were built with US subs instead of German, so they won't work. I just copied the files over to build it and I never tested the mission. My bad.

How is everything with you Admiral? Good I hope.

If you create a mission for it, it has the same quirk that one of the subs had (Gato I think) the mission start date and the Ships entry date and the ships version date all have to be the same.

Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

peabody is offline   Reply With Quote