Old 12-02-09, 06:11 PM   #187
Tirpitz96
Nub

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Warship Mod 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lipud U-107

hmm, unfortunately I could not find what you looking for but I'll tell you why your game has crashes because WSM 3.0 is not an official mod taken with the fans of the game and everything is not predictable and it is possible that in some places will not tightened.
I think the mod is great, and belong to its creators a huge round of applause for the effort and time that spent on this and that game can not save it for me no problem, such as the satisfaction that a U-boat emerged from the depths and got a good antyreligie.
P.S. I wish you successful hunts
Hmm....well I don't mean to be rude or anything but if you can't go through a campaign, load a campaign or single mission file with the Silent Hunter 3 warship mod v3.0 then why even release it? I'm kinda looking for an official warship mod where I can go through a campaign and load saved files with a warship. I have the warship mod 2.0 for SH3 v1.4 but I noticed that the forward most 15" gun turret on the Bismarck is smaller than the others and I don't know how to fix this so if there's a fully-functional, official version of the warship v3.0 mod, that would be nice.

Thanks!
Tirpitz96 is offline   Reply With Quote