View Single Post
Old 03-30-10, 08:01 PM   #9
Wolfehunter
Crusty Capt.

Downloads: 40
Uploads: 25

I've been a long time fan of Geforce. When I switch from matrox to the very first Geforce cards I never used any other. My old man used to use them old ATI all in wonder cards back in the early 90's. I never was impressed with them.

I stuck with nvidia for many many years. This spring was an awakening for me. I never thought nvidia would screw there people there trusted fans.

First with there crappy driver 196.75 which burned cards.. They removed it off there sites so fast because there forums were loading up with pissed off users whos cards ether fried or had overheated and artifacts errors.

There are plenty of articles in nvidia's forum for sources if you doubt me. Unless they've been deleted?

Then I hear that the GTX400 series is a joke. A weak and broken card. Some articles I've read today that disturbs me with nvidia's wisdom they have not!

Nvidia forces clients to buy there old crap before they can get the newer better stuff.
Click me to see

Even better Nvidia doesn't want to sell there products to there partners? WHAT GIVES NVIDIA?

One of the few honest reviews of the hardware without nvidia threatening them... See details here

I'm glade I bought my ATI HD5870 I can enjoy the value of it.

I'm really disappointed with Nvidia I prefer to buy nvidia I do because I believe in supporting a good product. But with this track record why would I? I would have to be mad?