View Single Post
Old 10-24-13, 07:49 AM   #10
Hinrich Schwab
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 89
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptBones View Post
Hinrich Schwab: Good to see you over on this forum; thanks for the offer to help. If I could get TC2M to work it would be great. I have an Alienware/Area 51; i7 Quad Core Processor (3.2GHz/8MB cache); Win 7 (64Bit) Home Premium OS; 12GB DDR3 1333MHz Triple Channel RAM; Dual 1GB GDDR5 GTX 460 - SLI Enabled Video Cards; (2) 1TB SATA 3Gb/s, 7200RPM, 32MB Cache, RAID 1 HDDs; Integrated 7.1 Channel Audio; Dell U3011 Monitor. TC2M always starts/runs in Windowed mode with the cursor "disappearing" behind the game window; I could never get beyond selecting a button/bar in the main menu. After that, it was a guessing game to try to figure out where the cursor was, or wasn't. The opening theme music also just runs on and on and on and never stops, even after I close the game window/exit the game. I tried a couple of "fixes" suggested on the old Paradox forum, but none worked, or even made any difference for that matter. If you've got any ideas, I'd very much appreciate giving them a try...thanks again, in advance.

And thank you, again, to all of you...great guys!
Tell me what solutions you have tried so I do not recommend them again. I do not want to be a broken record. I have also run the game on Windows 7 on an older quad core rig with an equally older Nvidia card. I am suspecting a compatibility issue, but I need more details as to what fixes you have tried before I can diagnose further.
Hinrich Schwab is offline   Reply With Quote