View Single Post
Old 08-02-09, 03:32 PM   #34
asanovic7
Captain

Downloads: 70
Uploads: 0
Default hey

Not really shure where is the problem.. It is sunny so playing is not on my minds, and yes I have a difficult summer, thanks mick, my life has turned into some soap opera, which includes divorce, fights, breakups, drugs, rock and roll, more fights, alcohol, some more drugs(some nasty ones, woo, surf's up dude and lonely hearts so desperate to lay an egg that they will litterally f..k you in the a.s.. No, we are not talking about "those other people" :rotfl:

Advice to anyone under 30: do not listen to elvis presley's "my best friend's girl"..

Now, I started career week ago :rotfl:with sh3commander from heligoland 1940. with s7.. I had a skirmish with a destroyer who couldn't hit me so I was atacking him with that sole flak and torpedos. I managed to sank him with the second torp, it was like "JAAAAAAAAAAAAA JAAAAAAAAA". Screaming like this in croatian means screaming eggs. So when we see a German fellow saying ja! ja! we smile..

Nice one with the bb warspite.. And there I was thinking how with s7 sinking dd I am the tzar..

About the hard waves.. Well, Mick is the chief of the department there.. Honestly, I thought problem was solved.. And if you want to be historical, because of the bad weather torpedo boats didn't sail..

I layed some rottens in campaign here and there.. Some 4some and 6some parties :rotfl: here and there..

Since my upload/download capabilities are less than able(2mb per hr) currently..
People, let's play this on autumn since sh4 won't get better and mick is doing wonders..

Cheers to all and have a merry summer!!!

p.s. anyone knows what is the price of samsung f-490v? I will sell it for 200 euros? Is that ok price or too big?
asanovic7 is offline   Reply With Quote