Thread: [REL] FOTRS Ultimate Project
View Single Post
Old 08-05-18, 09:46 AM   #6452
captcrane
Electrician's Mate

Downloads: 184
Uploads: 0

Just a few comments regarding your exceptional FOTRSU Mod. Everything is fantastic in regards to the sound & graphics. The task forces are extremely formidable you gots to buckleup buttercup to take those guys on. The only glitches to me were the noise from leaking pipe mentioned in an earlier post. and the planes. not so much there #'s but maybe they see just alittle too good at night. The TDC is awesome when you use it. It is spot on. the position keeper is very sharp and easy to set the targets course. Must be the work of CapnScurvy. Truly amazing. When I first started playing I was like where the frack are the tails but after some time you adjust. you get better the TDC more than makes up for the lack of tails on the map. To me I cannot play this game fast meaning no cranking up the TC. If you set up an ambush everything perfect for the kill shot oops enemy changed course! Much better than stock.

God I love those Long Lances! Don't pose for any pictures you might be visiting Davy Jones

As I side note there is 1 other cause of Mod Fracking Soup... imminent hard drive failure

Many thanks for everyone's hard work
captcrane is offline   Reply With Quote