Thread: A bit special ?
View Single Post
Old 09-30-09, 06:12 PM   #6
Carotio
Mr. Bad Wolf

Downloads: 47
Uploads: 0

Earlier this year, I actually sold one of my photos to the local newspaper in Odense (3rd largest city in Denmark), and I was thrilled about it, untill I realized that the director in charge of photos had tricked me and paid me less than what I was entitled to according to the freelance organization for photographers.
I got 600dkk for it, but I should have got IIRC more than 1000dkk, because it was made in the night. The photos of a fire at 2am.
The photographer sets the price when offering the photo to whomever he/she wants to sell it to, and then afterwards the negociation can begin, if the buyer thinks it's too expensive. If the photographer has the only photos of a unique situation, then it's the time to "squeeze the fruit", "milk the cow" or whatever you say in English.

Anyway, if you wanna have a look at some of my photos - yes, I know, I haven't updated the site in a while, been busy elsewhere... - then go ahead and give me your opinion:

http://www.larsbundgaard.dk/

Download my mods from SHMF
Follow my photography here
taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle fraais, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo castellano
Carotio is offline   Reply With Quote