View Single Post
Old 07-08-20, 11:07 AM   #23
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by p7p8 View Post
I suggest you to follow your advise about "ignore option" if you still don't understand. All what i wrote before is pure truth and all knows its about @stewy1 mission designing style. I could use "someone" word but it would be rally dumb when all knows it wos about Stewy1. Maybe you like to make circus on forum but i don't. So if its problem to you, just follow your advise and turn on "ignore" option.

If you think i broke any rules, just show which one insteas makind misterious suggestions. Do you understand now? You should because your funcion "senior moderator" needs some intelligence - so im sure now you understood.

-----------------------
About mission.
I've launched this scenario and in my opinion its very boring with tons of text for readind and no fun. Training scenario do not allows you to little autonomous actions. You should follow path designed by mission creator. So you can forgot about "unconventional tactics, brave actions and "thinking". All you have to do is follow orders.

This is training missions are very boring. In battle, you have lots of tactics. For example you can go very fast to take good attack positions. Or delay engaging and track targets for looking best opportunity to actions.
In Land gun fire training all you can do its going towards training destination point and use your gun to fulfill very enigmatic and long briefing.

This mission is made for admiring dozens of messages and scripts but without any authonomy for player. Commander havent chances to prove his tactic skill.
I'd suggest you read the rules and in particular the section "Bans, Brig time, user infractions, and multiple or duplicate accounts"

https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/faq...vb_faq#faq_ban

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote