Old 03-12-17, 12:22 PM   #4180
DicheBach
Machinist's Mate

Downloads: 14
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larrywb57 View Post
Hey!
Welcome to subsim! What does FORTS do? Well, sorry I don't have time to cover it all. But one thing for sure is that it is a work in progress. You can see what happens when a great group of people that have talent and they work together to solve problems that even the designers of the game didn't complete. They have taken a mod and in remembering his work that he wasn't' able to complete, to become one of the best, if not the best mod for SH4! And when they are done with the core mod, you will be able to add to this mod other parts that are compatible with it so you don't have to worry about mod soup. And all the different ships' more than any other mod! Just a couple of things on top of my head.
I think I must not have the thing installed right. My game doesn't seem ANY different than vanilla. Ah well. I'm far enough along with this career, I'll probably hold of on trouble shooting it.