View Single Post
Old 03-06-10, 06:18 AM   #18
Church SUBSIM
Weps

Downloads: 120
Uploads: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddrgn View Post
I just noticed you added maintain depth? Are you able to get that key working?
CCIP added that command into the config and yes it does work, although once you get under 50m it takes some manipulation of the speed to actually maintain the depth. If you press ctrl you can manipulate the speed as well as the depth. It takes some working with to actually get it (almost 3 kts to maintain at 100m depth). What I love is you actually hear the dive planes move and set. Nice touch to SHV!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michal788 View Post
Church can you add the toggle for the gramophone and radio on your layout and command file please? Thank you.
Sure - I will make an update tomorrow that adds these keys ... I didn't realize that they are in fact working ... that is great news!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCIP View Post
Thanks a lot, cool images (something I was a little too lazy to do ) and a nicely featured mod. Honestly, unless there is demand for it - I am quite happy to drop support for my Command Keys and support this one instead, if for the fact that the images make this much more accessible to the public
Thanks CCIP ... you and ddrgn should get the credit for working out what works and what doesn't. I am just good with crayolas. Love your work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by briklebritt View Post
Great work! Please add missing keys and give us a printable version too..

Let me know if there are some other keys that you think need to be added. I know I left a few off the keyboard for obvious reasons. (ESC being opitons, etc.) and I think there are a few others that are redundant that I will most likely remove from the cfg.

I will def include a printable one as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by charognard View Post
great job ! Any one can do the same in AZERTY keybord ????
I feel stupid for asking this ... but exactly what is the AZERTY keyboard? I recall the option when you custom install the game, but given the SHV manual is so deep and rich, I skipped over that part <evil grin>

Look for an update tomorrow!

Church SUBSIM

Church SUBSIM is offline   Reply With Quote