View Single Post
Old 03-05-10, 12:35 PM   #27
LiveGoat
XO

Downloads: 439
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by soldat32 View Post
I understand that its illegal in Germany to have swastikas,maybe a few other countries but its ridiculous.I am not condoning nazism here but its history and it should not be censored.The hammer and sickle,Che Guevara symbols,and anything else having to do with communism is just as bad and yet they are not outlawed.Considering how many people were wiped out due to communism,far outweighs the numbers at Nazi hands.

Thanks to the modder's for mods.
I hear you. There's a bar in New York called KGB Bar and it's totally done up in the Soviet style with pictures of all the usual suspects adorning the walls. The place is always packed with the hip crowd. I've only been there a few times to see friends in plays in the little theatre above it (called "The Red Room"), but I find the place repulsive. I've always thought if I ever got the cash, I'd open a bar across the street from it called "SS" just to make a point but I guess I'd just be stooping to their level.

Of course that's different from a historical sim, in which accuracy should be adhered to.
LiveGoat is offline   Reply With Quote