View Single Post
Old 07-12-17, 12:24 PM   #198
gap
Navy Seal

Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Version #4 of our lighthouse

http://www.mediafire.com/file/rnjrcu...La_Plate_v4.7z

This version will hopefully fix the top mark texture problem. At least in S3d, the texture looks okay now. Fingers crossed.

I have stored the roche de la Plate in a 'Rocks_skerries_shoals' library file. You should place it at the very same coordinates and orientation as the lighthouse for the two parts to match exactly. Even so, their relative vertical placement will be a matter of trial and error. Ideally, the rock should start exactly where the lighthouse base ends (the pre-rendered 'shadow' on the rock base should guide you), and it should extend all the way to the sea bed. Let me know which adjustements will be needed. If you want, I can provide you with a ruler which will help you in estimating by how many meters I need to move the rock up/dow.

Just for eye candy, I have edited the properties of all the materials used. Glass and metal should be more reflective than concrete now. Let me know if you can see any difference in game

P.S: I forgot to mention that the rock should be collisionable. Only the rock, not the lighthouse (yet). Let me know if collision is detected correctly

Last edited by gap; 07-12-17 at 12:36 PM.
gap is offline   Reply With Quote