View Single Post
Old 11-21-16, 11:43 AM   #587
TheBeast
The Old Man

Downloads: 876
Uploads: 23

gear Working on EUF 2.0

Holy Cow! Just did a all nighter, spending approx 8 hours on just the "Page WeaponsAndSensors.ini" file. This file had some errors in it in the EUF 1.4 MOD that were fixed in one of the last patches I posted for EUF 1.4 that is missing now, so I started from scratch.

I updated the Equipment.upc and UPCLocalization.tsr the other day to allow for more Paint Schemes(Skins) on all UBoats but mainly for the Type-VIIC and Type-VIIC41 UBoats.
Because of this change, It should now possible to have 24 Paint Schemes on each UBoat. Just create the Upgrade Pack in the UpgradePacks.upc to enable new skins for use as upgrade at the Bunker Mechanic.

I made some new Images and and added/re-organized the Image Index. These are the images that are displayed on the Mechanic Upgrade List in port.
The Image index now falls in line with the order Upgrades are categorized and order listed on the Bunker Mechanics Upgrade List.

Hopefully, today or tomorrow I can get started on the UpgradePacks.upc to bring it in line with these changes.

SHIV-MediaFire | SHV-MediaFire
TheBeast is offline   Reply With Quote