View Single Post
Old 05-05-08, 04:58 AM   #41
asanovic7
Captain

Downloads: 70
Uploads: 0
Default Compatibility issues

You've seen this mod with OLC UBERMOD 1.8.
Here is a pic where you will see(if any) differences. NOTE!!! I'm comparing smokes, bubbles and any other effects. I don't compare scenery(8 or 16 km, water reflections or s..t like that that are changed and/or, whatever you think improved by OLCE2 IN UBERMOD 1.8). I saw now 2.02 or something like that , sorry, I don't know exact number, it seems this is for now compatible with everything olc is throwing day by day. That guy released so many versions, amost as most I sank ships for testing. Cheers to him!
This is original OLC:

This is Rb's:

The difference is in funnel smokes!
I said it and I'll say it again, I didn't touch anything but the smokes and I can prove it. I remember last time with rubini, this time I didn't do it!
So, this means they are pretty compatible, don't you think, but OLC is the man to ask, really. I know I don't mind it, I will and am playing with his beautiful mod.
Next!

Guess what this is! That object near the lifeboat, is that uboatssy?

As for this. This comes with a question. The difference in sim files between waterstream v4 and GWX 2.1.. Not only the ranges are different in v4 and GWX 2.1, so are the draught values. Can someone please tell the truth? Other than that, you can see this mod is compatible to waterstream 100%.

Last edited by asanovic7; 05-05-08 at 10:07 AM.
asanovic7 is offline   Reply With Quote