View Single Post
Old 05-05-08, 04:51 AM   #40
asanovic7
Captain

Downloads: 70
Uploads: 0
Default picies

Here are some other pics from the new release! Some are taken with OLC UBERMOD 1.8, some wth original GWX 2.1.
With some I will add explanation! On some you can check out the secondary explosions, don't surprise when you hear one.

Picture 1. What explanation you need? When ship moves SMOKES move opposite to ships direction. Like it was in the first release!

2. Now this smoke looks fanatastic, but.. Try it, then judge!

3. Here is a start of the wind talks! I saw the pic from d.krueger today and as I tested last night some wind effects it is as I suspected. If I understood everything correctly(SOME WITH MORE experience cut me off, please!), you can change wind effects in particle generators only one way. To move it on x, y, z axis. Now x is in the direction of the ship, y is up, z is to the left of the ship. You want it to move on x and z axis and some small y. Now, I tried those with added 0,1 to x and z and the effect is like on the shown pic by the a6intruder, it seems as the smoke is leaning. Now the trouble is I felt silly to witness the same thing when wind was blowing to opposite direction.. And some other direction. AS a matter a fact, the smokes were just leaning no matter the wind in the same direction. If you want and if my tester suggestors want it, adding that is easy. But I left it this way, cause it's the same thing, it just leans to same direction. This one leans upwards

4. But it looks fine, don't you think?

5. Comparing OLC and GWX?

6. Night fires

7. More night fires. You can see secondary explosions..
Don't tell me these colours look wrong.

Last edited by asanovic7; 05-06-08 at 08:33 AM.
asanovic7 is offline   Reply With Quote