View Single Post
Old 03-22-06, 11:37 AM   #10
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneShot
Just a quick after thought, once I read the response from Skybird ...

In no way I said that SBP is less complex then DW, and I don't think so. If my statements were seen this way, then lets clarify a bit. Hats off to every developer who can fix "bugs" ASAP, great thing. But while both programs (SBP and DW) are simulations and complex ones at that, their code, algorithms and what not are certainly different. Unless one knows both (that is not the game, but the workings behind the nice graphics on the pc) indepth, it is certainly not very wise (I actually would say .. uneducated) to compare the effort needed to fix the problems with one or the other.

Aside from that, I think Jamie offered a good explanation on his second post ...

Cheers
OS
He isn't describing a situation that is much different from several other small labels, or with eSim in special. They too work with limited ressources (personell, time, money), and small, if any, financial perspectives coming from patching alone. I understand what Jamie says, but I do not accept it as a unique excuse in the case of Sonalysts: it is not unique. Others are in the same situation - but nevertheless perform more convincing, imo, and show up with an answer to a limited, but justified public demand: getting major issues fixed within a reasonable timeframe.