Grey Wolf

Downloads: 3
Uploads: 0

VEAO may develop update

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?...72&postcount=1
Quote:
Hey Guys,
Welcome to the May update.

Firstly please let me thank you all for the feedback you have given on the Hawk EFM Patch.
This was a significant patch that is now out in 1.5.3 OpenBeta, 1.5.3 OB Steam and 2.0.2 OpenAlpha.
We are listening to your feedback and reported bugs and are making a list of things to look at.
Right now we have a High, Medium and Low list and the bugs reported are categorised based on priority.

The biggest one we have been working on is the falling out of the sky issue. We have posted a potential fix today for 1.5.3 OB users and have uploaded the files to ED for 1.5.3 and 2.0.2 next patches.

This has obviously been the top priority to get the fix working and out to you.
The remainder of the items highlighted are being looked at in the coming days/weeks so keep an eye on the patch notes during the next updates from ED.

This was a significant patch from the old SFM version that's been out a while with a lot of updated working items. If you think stuff still isn't working quite right or you're not quite sure how/when something is working then please let us know in the Bugs forum section.
Any question is a good question, there are no dumb questions around here.

If you have the time and would like to become a VEAO tester to try things out before they are released then please drop me a line and we can get you on our dedicated testing team which helps to highlight bugs with updated DCS release before they go public.

Next week is a big week for our military side of the business with the ITEC show in London.
And I am proud to announce that we have set up a joint venture company called Porrima Simulations with our partner company Eventuality.
We have been working with the team at Eventuality for a lot of promotional events for Breitling, the RAF and many others.
The Porrima JV has been set up to facilitate this side of the business so if you see our logo around with Porrima you know it's us.

P-40F
With the release of the Hawk EFM patch this meant that some of the team could go back to P-40F which is our next priority to get out to you.
A lot of the features and bug fixes we encountered in Hawk has put us in good stead for the P-40 and future aircraft; things like radios, EFM issues, Etc.
I've read a lot of comments about wasting time on Hawk and to concentrate on P-40; however as I've just said these issues would have come up on P-40 as well so it's good we get them sorted before the module is released.
Right now the team are busy on getting the lower priority items ready like missions, encyclopedia, desktop graphics and the like.

Other Aircraft
Work is ploughing ahead on the Spitfire, Wildcat, Vampire, Meteor and of course Typhoon.
There are all in various stages of development and Pete has been posting some updated pics on our Facebook page so keep an eye out over there and subscribe.
https://www.facebook.com/VEAO-Simula...0582376992838/

Towards the end of the month when we're back from ITEC I'll post a more comprehensive update.

Keep an eye out for the patches from ED, post bugs and questions and again thank you from the team for reporting and querying issues.

Chris and the team.

-------------------------
Commander 21squad Harpoon International Community site
http://www.21squad.com
Minoslas is offline   Reply With Quote