View Single Post
Old 01-21-17, 04:17 AM   #6
Sung
Developer

Downloads: 6
Uploads: 0

What others say!

Apple iTunes:

Please be so kind to give us feedback and let us know when there are any issues. Bad ratings don't help and often there will be a solution. We love to hear from you!

by Master Gamer 6969
I love this game. I grew up in the age of the great Microprose games like F-15 Strike Eagle, Airborne Ranger, and especially Silent Service. Silent Service was an awesome submarine simulator on my C-64 which I played years ago, and Silent Depth give me a second chance to prowl the oceans looking for enemy ships. I think the graphics are great, but it's the gameplay that stands out to me. Go on a war patrol and slowly maneuver your sub to within striking distance of some unsuspecting enemy ship. Unleash your torpedo's and then sneak away as your enemy explodes and then sinks beneath the surface. If your not good enough you'll be hunted down, but that's part of the cat and mouse strategy of submarine warfare. I'm having a great time playing Silent Depth, and I look forward to many more hours of gameplay. Bravo!

Finally a true submarine sim on iOS

by Gorfleck
If you are a fan of sub sims, this should be an instant purchase for you. The sim is missing some of the features you would have in a pc sim, such as manual targeting. However, this sim is light years ahead of anything else you will find on iOS. To me, this sim is reminiscent of Silent Service 2, and that's a good thing.

Love it

by 6484892746
Still need to fix some bug issues. Would like to resume back to the game when you need to close the app for text or phone. Also some times when you go to the saved game it won't work multiple black screens. But I do enjoy the game. Glad I bought it

by Dan
Real Subsim-Simulator! This is the most advanced and best Subsim-Simulator you can get on your smartphone! It has the real silent hunter spirit! Well done guys!

SILENT DEPTH the submarine simulation for your mobile device
www.silentdepth.com
https://www.facebook.com/silentdepth/

Silent Depth Manual
Sung is offline   Reply With Quote