View Single Post
Old 03-13-09, 11:50 AM   #32
TLAM Strike
Navy Seal

Downloads: 29
Uploads: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Boat
Ok TLAM. Ehm...there's just one more thing...: I dowloaded from your own section on Commanders Academy your new 3D models: the Turya, the Kotlin, the Riga, the Lama, the Zulu, the Song and the Whiskey... Well of them only the Riga succeeded to the addition on the 3d.grp file. The others cause a crash of the DwEdit when I go to introduce their filenames (just verified they're correct) in the proper fields on the j3d viewer... When I accept the modification by double-clicking up the drop-down list's corresponding name, the program crashes... Verified up the Kotlin, Lama, Turya, Zulu, Whiskey and Zulu new 3D models of yours...
Of the Lama I personally exported the j3d from my 3d studio max...but it fails...

Why that? Too many polys or else?
Ah those were old files. There is a problem with transparncys that I used for the masts and props (I was lazy). I've since removed those and added true polygonal masts in my new verson of the models. The models that work have all been posted in this thread or have been send directly to ML.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theta Sigma
Gorgeous!

Don't stop! I'll pay for the no-doz.
Ok but you'll have to pull a few shifts for me a work.

Coming up next will be the East German Parchim class corvette.

TLAM Strike is offline   Reply With Quote