View Single Post
Old 08-28-21, 04:58 AM   #9
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Woha, that came out of nowhere! At kleats in parts, and at least for me. Kunos announces quite extensive news. The main points:

Competizione will get an American track pack. From RD: "GT World Challenge America courses, that could mean the addition of Sonoma, Circuit of the Americas, Virginia International, Road America, Watkins Glen, Sebring and Indianapolis" - Mind oyu, all these detaisl are unconfirmed and they made no closer explation on when and what tracks will be coming, only that tracks are coming, and that Americna tracks will play a big role in the list.

A BMW M4 GT3 and a matching car pack are coming. Late this year or early next year.

Assetto Corsa 2 officially announced. I thought I did not read right. For me the by far biggest surprise in all this statement. For no money I would have expected that. To me Competizione was kind of AC2 under a different name.

PS5 and XBox S/X get Competizione. At 60 fps. But no VR.On PC, that would be a knock-out criterion for me, on console I thnakfully don't care.When it comes to racing, no VR - no buy is my motto.

The release of a mobile version is imminent. Heck - what...? I have tried racing "sims" on 10" tablet long time ago, and was not impressed at all. Winner or sinker, we will see. I surely dont hold my breath.

Last edited by Skybird; 08-31-21 at 10:56 AM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote