Old 07-13-18, 06:43 PM   #3
aanker
Pacific Thunder

Downloads: 236
Uploads: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark bonamer View Post
hey guys,

i just completed a war-long career playing this mod. i loved it. i loved the missions, the spreadsheet explanations, the advanced bases, everything.
i strongly suggest that those of you who are looking for something new to check it out and then try it out.

the mod files are on ed's server, not here on subsim. i inserted the link below.

The Guerrilla Submarines Spyron Mod has been tested in a clean (i.e., unmodded), stock install of Silent Hunter Wolves of the Pacific, v1.5.
The mod is v1.5 and JSGME friendly.

http://www.subsowespac.org/the-patrol-zone.shtml

mb
The Guerrilla Submarines Spyron Mod has been my favorite Campaign mod since we first began testing it - it's just that good and exactly what SH4 needed.

Although it says 'guaranteed' to use on Stock v1.5, people have used it successfully with RFB & TMO. TMO 1.9 was the most common version I saw people using although it should work with TMO 2.5; I have seen reports to that effect anyway. It will not work with RSRD because of conflicts with Flotillas.upc and a couple other files that both mods insist their specific configuration use.

It probably isn't polite to 'advertise' other websites here, but The Guerrilla Submarines Spyron Mod is an exception to the rule, imo and hasn't been mentioned in a while.

There is always a rare mod configuration that won't work with Spyron which is why it says Stock v1.5 on his website.

Happy Hunting!
Protect each one we ask of thee.
Bless those at home who wait and pray,
For their return by night and day."

Last edited by aanker; 07-13-18 at 06:57 PM.
aanker is offline   Reply With Quote