View Single Post
Old 03-15-10, 10:56 AM   #6
liadou2001
Swabbie

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by frinik View Post
Liadou2001, Sledgehammer's got it right if everybody gets into illegal downloads or pirated copies then pretty soon the game developpers and distributors are either going to stop altogether to make games or distribute them because they'll either be bankrupt or simply no longer interested in investing money just to have it sucked out by freeloaders!

I mean had people started making illegal copies of MichelAngelo and other great artist of their days back then I think a lot of the great wonders of art would simply not have existed as the creators would have stopped producing.I can understand that when an old game is no longer being sold commercially or is no longer available for purchase that an internet download might be the only solution.But when a game is still commercially on the market and being sold at a very reasonable price( you can get SF for less than 10 euros or $ 15)I don't think there's any excuse.End of lecture!

One suggestion; open the game folder.You will see a starter application. Click on it( either plain clikc or a right click) to see if it your shortcut that may not be working rather than your game install.It happened once to me that the shortcut did not work properly but the game did.

Luck

oh? do you know any website or stores i can get SF less than 10 euros or $15 ? i want to buy...
liadou2001 is offline   Reply With Quote