View Single Post
Old 11-26-09, 08:14 PM   #5
peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm goin' down View Post
A while ago some of the experts here fixed Palau Gauntlet, one of the best missions around. I just played the Dick O'kane mission no. 1. I think were designed for SH1.4. I play 1.5 with TMO. I finally finished the mission. The game crashed a couple of times, and on my return to base (Midway), when I restarted the game after the crash, it repeated all of my topedoe hits and misses. Then I could not time compress to full or moderate compression without the game slowing down.

A lot of work went into some of these missions. How can we check them and get them current?
There are only a couple of ships docked at Pearl Harbor that were added by the mission. The mission uses the stock traffic, so other than a class ASSubtender, a Gato and a Balao there are only zones, triggers, objectives and events and it played fine on my computer (stock)
So you could check if TMO changes the Sub Tender or either one of the subs, otherwise there is nothing that should cause a problem.

Try the mission without TMO and see what happens.

As for the slowdown, you will definately slow down at Midway, LOTS of ships.
As for the repeat of torp hits...I have no idea.

Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

peabody is offline   Reply With Quote