View Single Post
Old 09-08-16, 09:19 PM   #4
Commander Wallace
Navy Seal

Downloads: 360
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cr2016sh View Post
La cuestion es que funciona y estoy jugando y disfrutando. Gracias a todos los que me habeis ayudado como Comandante de Wallace y los demas. La verdad es que ni yo me creo como he puesto mis SH-3y4.

Translated to English:

Thank you Commander

Gladly it have up and running and its problems is solved a little.

The issue is that it works and I'm playing and enjoying. Thanks to all who I have helped as Commander of Wallace and others. The truth is that or I think as I have since my SH-3 and 4

I'm glad you have it working Francisco. It can be a bit daunting to try to get everything together, even when you have an idea of how everything works. It's even worse for people who are not " gamers " or new to computer games. Language barriers can make it even more difficult to ask questions.

We all enjoy the SH series and we are happy you are as well.

Enjoy your games and happy hunting.

Translated to Spanish : Me alegro de que tenerlo trabajando a Francisco. Puede ser un poco intimidante para intentar hacer todo juntos, incluso cuando usted tiene una idea de cómo funciona. Es aún peor para las personas que no son "jugadores " o nuevo en juegos de computadora. Las barreras del idioma pueden dificultar aún más preguntas.

Todos disfrutamos de la serie SH y estamos felices que es así.

Disfruta de tus juegos y la caza.

Last edited by Commander Wallace; 09-08-16 at 09:28 PM.
Commander Wallace is offline   Reply With Quote