View Single Post
Old 12-02-07, 10:58 PM   #47
Mikkow
Gunner

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

For a person also deeply interested in real history as well as convincing/thick/real atmosphere, how can any user addition to the sim be any better than this? That's a lot of hours of culture/history jammed in there. Pity about the enormous filesizes though. Good thing I'm getting a new HD Thanks a million!

Edit: May I suggest you split any updates into additions/patches and leave the originals? Just so we don't have to discard the enormous downloads we had downloaded already.

Edit 2: It's funny, I actually pre-ordered SH4 and just tried it a tiny bit, then shelved it waiting for a patch like 1.4 to come out and, wow, mods like this. Amazing must-have. Imagine how different the game is from 1.0 compared to 1.4 + TM1.7 and this radio mod. Immeeeeersion! I'm sure I'll be killing tons of time cruising around just soaking up the views and paying attention to the war developments (luckily I know little about what happened in the pacific war, dates and locations etc, so it'll be a real thrill to see how the war/battles progress).