View Single Post
Old 02-02-08, 08:04 AM   #11
Rockin Robbins
Navy Seal

Downloads: 135
Uploads: 52

Default I'll buy right away

Ubi earned my trust with their excellent patch 1.3 and removing the Sony garbagewear that was supposed to protect their software, but only punished legitimate users while leaving pirates unhindered. (wow, you'd think I don't like Sony or something:p)

I'll buy the add-on quickly and make a dual installation. That way I can continue to enjoy the present state of mods while everything shakes out. I miss old Kentucky Fried Meatball. Wonder how his church is going over at the Ubi forums?:rotfl:

Let's join the services of the Church of Kentucky Fried Meatball, in progress: "And so my bretheren, because of your support in demanding an upgrade, because you gave me the resources, because you did not doubt my powers against the evil Ubi Satan, you gave up your sleep calling all the hours of the night: therefore the sun rose up this morning and you now bask in the light of the day. Let no one now doubt my "habilities!"

I think we've heard enough... Now they have to do it all over again or the sun won't come up tomorrow. Sure am glad they're looking after our best interest.

Last edited by Rockin Robbins; 02-02-08 at 09:01 AM.
Rockin Robbins is offline   Reply With Quote