View Single Post
Old 02-28-18, 01:46 PM   #2356
Cyborg322
Scurvy Dog of the Deep

Downloads: 375
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashikaga View Post
Came across a strange glitch just now. Cook is fully motivated but special meal is unclickable and counting down. When the counter reaches zero the special meal is still unclickable and the countdown starts again.

Any info on that?
Have you used your promotion points to upgrade the Cook's Special abilities so he can do the Special Meal ?
I've found that the crew moral thing does not work very satisfactorily in any case. The Cook prolly being the worst case. For me moral appears to fluctuate for no apparent reason sometimes . There has been tons of threads about it

In the vanilla game the Cooks Special meal once used would take an eternity to become usable again ( At least for me anyway )

The Crew Management in the Stock game is so far removed from the earlier SH versions its almost not worth bothering with and in certain circumstances can have a negative impact on the game and is worth searching /reading a few other posts about it

The Automated Script thing I've not come across myself sounds really odd . Have you tried run another Script then stop the script running , save then restart ? I'm not really knowledgeable enough to give a more technical explanation it can be very complicated

Last edited by Cyborg322; 02-28-18 at 01:56 PM.
Cyborg322 is offline   Reply With Quote