Old 03-13-15, 06:24 AM   #487
TheGeoff
Planesman

Downloads: 27
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by succerpunch View Post
Me' got a few suggestions:

1. Make crew automatically fight fires or the Fire Suppression System go on automatically.

2. Make nations status change over time for example: I play as South Africa (Where I stay) and say now some political thing happens then when I'm at sea I get a message saying all polish ships are hostile.

3. Make that nations get (sometimes) annoyed from your ship doing recon at there base thus leading to the political thing above.

4. A more user friendly sub editor. like no more .ini editing

5. The typhoon sub When the, I think its the heat exchanger or a Coolant pump when one of them get damaged I can't repair them.

6. Make a U-boat to play with if you play as Germany.

7. Make a plot coarse option.

You don't have to fix/implement these suggestions because these are just my opinion but it will be nice.
Thanks for your suggestions - a few of these are planned, especially the diplomacy related ones. Also the ability to plot a course will be added eventually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango589 View Post
Hot diggity damn, this sounds even more awesome than I could have hoped!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrick View Post
Geoff, you are a beautiful person. I have played this for many hours over the months I have had it, but had no idea there was a planned 3D world.

I have work to do! I cannot just sit here, idling and praying for the coming releases!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsawan View Post
eagerly awaiting this too as did not know there was a 3d world.
Thanks, and I'm glad you guys are as excited about the new game as I am!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickvr628 View Post
When that submarine simulator is finished. It will be like Artemis Bridge Simulator, but with submarines. In other words, heaven.

But imagine it with Oculus Rift! The possibilities are endless.
I tried Artemis for the first time with a bunch of friends a few weeks ago, it's great fun. Hopefully my sim will create a similar atmosphere!

And no promises yet, but I see no reason why Oculus Rift support can't be included

On a related note, if anyone reading this lives in San Diego, Los Angeles, or Kaliningrad, Russia please send me a message.
I have a favour to ask! I can compensate you for your trouble.
TheGeoff is offline   Reply With Quote