Thread: [WIP] Playable Type IIb MOD
View Single Post
Old 01-11-17, 07:37 PM   #9
mikey117us
Engineer

Downloads: 162
Uploads: 0

Kendras I thank you for the compliment. My thoughts are to create as accurate a U-Boat of Type IIb 1942-44 as my skills will allow. For use in the Black Sea Campaign of GWX 3.0 or, Anvart's Revision. I will soon Beta test in Campaigns of both. All unique Boats
6 in all will be as Options for JSGME. This mod contains work of others, and my own, I need blessings of work in u-boat compilation mod hull type2A, The UZO, Gyrocompass, and textures by Wise. MG-15s from Stuka JU-87. Mount is combination of MG34 mount from Ace's Turms my way v 6.0 and my own to creat the S-rune mount for U-Boat turms. 2cm Flak muni containers also from Ace's turns. Details on the hull come from iiA tune up. Modified by me for the iib. Other unique hull details will/are from me. Wise and The_Frog are my inspiration to begin modding and 3D models. I only hope to be at thier level someday! Mistakes must still be found and corrected and at some point I may need help in this forum then Hopefully a beta version for testers will be released. and knowledge of other mega mods compatibility. Again this Mod is stand alone and has its own ID's and hopefully will have no conflict with other mods.
mikey117us is offline   Reply With Quote