View Single Post
Old 12-14-08, 03:59 PM   #30
ivank
The Old Man

Downloads: 284
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModelShip
As I am the original author of the Nagato model, I can give it for free if anyone can implement it successfully to the SHIV(Send PM). Atleast price shouldn't be the stopper in this case. I'd love to see all her guns working. Shame that this computer doesn't have enough horses to run the game or I would have implemented it myself. The model took 40 hours to complete and the money wasn't the primus motor in this case.

The model was originally intented for use in VS but I haven't had time to finish her for that platform
Welcome to SUBSIM! Thank you for such a gift! I am the head of The Surface Warfare Super-Mod Team, our goal is to make a large number of surface ships playable. I have no idea how to make your ship work in the game, but I am sure either one of my team members or someone on this forum can do it. I would love to have your ship in my mod, if you don't mind, which apparently you don't, giving me the model for free, I will be happy to send it to my team members!! If you have any other models, or would like to join my team as a modeler, just email me at ivanklein1124@yahoo.com!

EDIT: I should warn you, that your model will be edited for historical accuracy(AA guns etc...) and new skins will be added.

Leutnant z. S. David U. Ziegler
U-105 IXB On Patrol 1

Last edited by ivank; 12-14-08 at 04:00 PM.
ivank is offline   Reply With Quote