View Single Post
Old 11-18-16, 05:50 PM   #578
TheBeast
The Old Man

Downloads: 876
Uploads: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdr1981 View Post
Can you show me a screenshot of Type VIIA painted in "dark splotches" scheme with EUF 2.0?
I just checked and I don't have the "dark splotches" structure any more. I do have the Conning texture. I have half of all four skins from the original 4 skin reward pack.
I did a clean install a few days ago. So I checked UPlay and now they say the reward pack is only 2 skins.
I am eligible to get the reward but there is no feature to download it and UPlay isn't uploading it to me and "dark splotches" is one of the 2 skins still in the reward pack.
I made a "dark splotches" structure for 7A real quick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdr1981 View Post
Also, it would be very useful if you could wright down some generalized changelog for new EUF update, so we could know what to expect?
This is all I have done so far. I most likely left a few things out.
Revision History:
06/15/2016
- Begin EUF 2.0 changes
- Added/Update Item description in UPCLocalization.tsr for language localization.
- Changed UpgradePacks.UPC so Descriptions come from UPCLocalization.tsr for language localization.
- Corrected issue with UPlay rewriting lines in Equipment.UPC file.
- - Adjusted data\UPCDataGE\UPCUnitsData\Equipment.upc so bonus pak skins are back in original positions.
- Add placeholder textures for Type-VIIC Paint Scheme's (Skins) by Nozaurio
- - CamoD U-552
- - CamoE U-69
- - CamoF U-73
- - CamoG U-94
- - CamoH U-96 (Black)
- - CamoI U-96 (Green)
- - Type-VIIC Default Body
- - Type-VIIC Default Structure
- - Type-VIIC Default Deck
- - - Ajusted data\Objects\Sensors\Coatings.sim
- Adjusted data\Objects\Sensors\UBoot_Sensors.sim
- - Corrected SCHNORCHEL_RWR SendorData -> SensorType from Radar to RadarWarning
- - Changed Depth the Radio Rod Antenna start lowing from 25m to 15m.
- - - This allows the Rod Antenna to be raised at Snorkel Depth but it lowers a bit when going to Periscope Depth.
- Change Extend Height for Observation Periscope's from 3 to 5.2 to allow use at Snorkel Depth.
- - - PeriscopeDepth=16 ;<--This setting is in the Sumarine's .CFG file.
- - - SnorkelDepth=14.7 ;<--This setting is in the Sumarine's .CFG file.
- Adjusted data\CFG\Contacts.cfg
- - Changed Decay Rate for Imprecise and Precise Contacts so Radar Contacts display longer.
- - - This is so you dont here "Contact <blah>" every 60 seconds.
- Added Hinged Snorkel for 7A, 7B, 7C, 7C41
- Adjusted Snorkle(s)
- - Add Snorkel Plumbing Pipes.
- - Add Snorkel Brace.
- Added UboatType7aSnorkle to AcceptedTypes for Deck Gun in the Submarine .upcge for VIIA,B,C,C41
- Changed data\UPCDataGE\UPCUnitsData\Equipment.upc to reflect these changes/Additions.
- Changed data\UPCDataGE\UPCUnitsData\UpgradePacks.upc to reflect these changes/Additions.
- Changed data\UPCDataGE\UPCUnitsData\Weapons.upc to reflect these changes/Additions.
- Changed data\UPCDataGE\UPCLocalization\UPCLocalization.tsr to reflect these changes/Additions.
- MENU.TXT
- - Added new entries for the 105mm Deck Gun as noted above.
- - Added new entries needed for changes that can be made by Generic Patch
- - Added new entries for NewUIs_TDC mod compatabilty
06/21/2016
- Commented availability dates so everything is available at campaign start for testing.
- Added new 105mm Deck Gun upgrade options (Future use for Type-IX Uboat)
- Fixed 88mm Star Shell (again) in data\Library\Shells.dat .sim .dsd .zon
- Created 105mm Shells (again) (S, HE, AP, AA) in data\Library\Shells.dat .sim .dsd .zon
- Added Conning Tower Eagle 3D Model as optional FuMO-29 Antenna.
- Added Star Shell to data\UPCDataGE\UPCUnitsData\Ammunition.UPC for the 105mm Deck
- Completed 2 items on the "To do list".
07/12/2016
- Added Information and Notes for FUMO-61 Radar to UPCLocalization.tsr
- Added Information and Notes for FUMO-65 Radar to UPCLocalization.tsr
- Added Information and Notes for FUMB-10 Radar Warning Detect to UPCLocalization.tsr
- Added Information and Notes for FUMB-26 Radar Warning Detect to UPCLocalization.tsr
- Added Information and Notes for FUMB-391 Radar Warning Detect to UPCLocalization.tsr
- Added option to remove currently installed Radar
- Added option to remove currently installed Deck Gun ;<- Required for Hinged Snorkel
- Fixed some issues in Data\UPCDataGE\UPCLocalization\dialogs.tsr
- - Fixed Text being cut short when talking to crew by replacing Single Quotes"`" used in text with apostrophe"'".
- Completed 2 items on the "Things to do list".
11/16/2016
- Put together a Type XXIII Snorkel to use in place of the Type XXI Snorkel.
- - data\Library\Type_23_SNK.dat, .sim, .val, .zon
- - - Placed in Library folder because game was having trouble reading when in Objects folder
- - - Updated Submarine .sns files for the Type XXIII snorkel
11/17/2016
- Fixed a mistake I made when creating the 105mm Deck Gun Ammo in Shells.dat .sim .dsd .zon
- Added items to the "To do list".
11/18/2016
- Added All the possible Paint Schemes for use in the future to data\UPCDataGE\UPCUnitsData\Equipemt.upc and re index.
- Fixed a few issues in data\UPCDataGE\UPCLocalization\UPCLoacalization.ts r
- Added NOTE: about UPlay Paint Scheme reward pack to obtain Camo_A,B,C,D Paint Schemes in the data\UPCDataGE\UPCLocalization\UPCLoacalization.ts r
- - The NOTE: is displayed on Mechanic Upgrade List in Bunker when selecting those Paint Schemes.

SHIV-MediaFire | SHV-MediaFire

Last edited by TheBeast; 11-18-16 at 06:28 PM.
TheBeast is offline   Reply With Quote