View Single Post
Old 03-12-16, 09:20 AM   #312
makman94
Hellas

Downloads: 182
Uploads: 7

@v-i-c:
it is really sad to see you acting like this.
so , all the proofs that you had in your hands is this ''he(NZSnowman) thinks...'' ? (now go back and reread the 'style' of your first post)

i don't know why you choosed ,as your first move, this brutal public posts but you are not surprising me as it is not the first time you are doing it.you have insulted other people with your public posts again at the past and again with no proofs at all.

You are steping from one fault to another and so on.If ,indead, you are interested in making the right thing then you should have contact first with Sphere (pay attention ...IN PRIVATE MESSAGES) asking him for explainations for your friend's accusions(really...why it was you stepping into? NZSnowman hasn't his own voice?).
If Sphere's answer was NOT satisfactory then you should have contact the moderators of the forum and address there your complains.you should have been sure that they would take care of it if there was a point in all this.

But no, without any proofs on your hands and based only at the NZSnowman's thought you rushed into the public posts just for insulting Sphere and eventually Wise who stepped into to defent his friend. you didn't even compare the models (and neither your friend NZSnowman did so as he ,obviously, said to you that he thinks...he was not sure).

Then, i see you getting brutal again based on Sphere's sincere answer that he used the horn.
(which is one part and not 'parts' as you started on your next replies.later ,you changed your phrase again calling it as one part).You ,as a moder and as a basic 3d designer, you should know better than me that ,by watching the skills of these guys here, it is easy as glancing your eyes for them to make their own horn.Sphere told why he picked this part (here there is,indead, a fault to Sphere as he should had mentioned the source of the horn) BUT this doesn't seem to me strange at all. when you are at high levels of 3d designing ,the moders each other know better what is important and what is not so i am guessing that NZSnowman must be upset becuase he 'thinks' that all of his work is copied.
I really doupt (in fact i am sure) that he complaint to you about the ...horn. otherwise you should have talked ONLY for the horn (again firstly via pms). and now i see you trying to grab the chance (the great...horn!) and avoid to do what you own to do and ask a public apology for your insults.

becuase all these are remaining as insults till the time that you or NZSnowman are not comparing the models.IF you or NZSnowman compare the models and find ,at the end, that they are indentical (something that you must have done first before even start this here) then Sphere and Wise owns a public apology and ,thats my opinion and suggestion, the images must be removed from the forum just for making the less we can to pay credits to NZSnowman's work.

Finally , why are you asking from Wise to stop talking to you ? is he annoying you when he tries to defent Sphere and himself from your accusions?

thats the way i see the things till now. One way or another someone is guilty here and must do the right thing if we want to have a safe environment for moders presenting their works.

Mediafire page:http://www.mediafire.com/folder/da50.../Makman94_Mods
makman94 is offline   Reply With Quote