View Single Post
Old 03-28-18, 04:28 AM   #12
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post

Regarding Obama bashing: Obama helped initialise the arabian spring, he tried to build up trust in the arabian world, he finally got Bin Laden, and he almost tied the Ukraina to the west; some of it did not work out mostly because of how the US had behaved in decades before, and some secret service screw-ups.
NONE of it worked, due to the ME culture being what it is and the Ukraine being a corrupt paradise for oligarchic gangster regimes and the forseeable opposition of Russia.

Osama Bin Laden was a success of a military operation which was running for years with the aim to find and kill him, and was not initialised by Obama. Amercans would have hanged him in the garden of the WH if it would have become known that he refused to authorize the final strike.

Quote:
However this is much more than some other presidents achieved. And other than Trump, he was no loose cannon on deck.
If the above total misconceptions of realities count as achievements, then I hope I am already dead once a so-called failure takes place.

Obama had style, he had agreeable manners, Trump has none, is obviously just an uneducated prolet swanking with gold. But the foreign political course of Obama was a complete fail as well. He did not understand that in many parts of the world only strength is seen as a viable form of communication.

Last edited by Skybird; 03-28-18 at 04:36 AM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote