View Single Post
Old 09-06-08, 08:25 AM   #2
JScones
Navy Seal

Downloads: 19
Uploads: 0

NB: I don't come here that often, nor do I intend to, so pls, no PM's. If you have a problem with the mechanics of JSGME, or you have suggestions or feedback, pls contact me via email or via my "Contact JoneSoft" webpage, or post in this thread. Development of JSGME continues until suggestions run out.

If you have a problem with mod x overwriting mod y or mod z crashing your game, pls post elsewhere.

If you have general usage questions, pls go through the visual guide first. It's not SH3/SH4 based, but is prolly the best, up-to-date, guide I've seen.

If you plan on using the command line parameter feature in your setup/installation file and want to know how to intercept Windows messages, try Google or your development tool's help file. Beyond that, JSGMEHelp.txt will have everything you need to know to communicate with it.

If you are having problems with SH3Cmdr or want to know when the next version will be released and what will be in it, pls post elsewhere.

If you want to know whether you need to disable all mods first before installing the latest JSGME, pls re-read the first post.

Last edited by JScones; 09-06-08 at 11:35 PM.