View Single Post
Old 02-27-07, 06:17 PM   #155
Kresge
Engineer

Downloads: 4
Uploads: 0

All I can say is, "Wow!" You really put together a great book Neal. I hadn't really paid much attention tot he details since I knew I wanted to buy a copy as soon as I heard about the book. I have been expecting some sort of spiral bound book of fifty or so pages to arrive in the mail. However, i was stunned today when I tored open the box to reveal a beautiful paperback of 364 pages! Well done my man!

Neal, you must be one of the very few, if there are any others, who would not only put so much dedication into running a website but also remembering to appreciate their members as part of one giant family. Thanks for taking the time out of your life, and the lives of your family members, to put together such a wonderful almanac for all of us. We're lucky to have you!

p.s. Until I checked the mail today I had been dreading serving jury duty and possibility of having to spend a whole day just sitting around if I don't get picked. Now I'm really hoping for that same excuse to sit around and read my new almanac all day!