Old 11-18-14, 08:16 AM   #104
makman94
Hellas

Downloads: 182
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahnenerbe View Post
Hi Makman .......
...... So I have not worked, but was trying to make. Strange, but virtually the same principle I have applied to the button depth under keel, and everything worked. The only difference is that there I tied to the menu G3F. For fun, try to switch to tie in G3F, and not in the G26, just curious, will work .........
hello Ahnenerbe,

yes , in G3F it is working faultlessly (the officers's commands are attached on this page)

i have the sense that the g26 (or g2b or g28) page is not accepting more buttons (type=1032) than the ones allready exists in there. (hardcoded stuff )

so, something that maybe will do the trick for you, is to find a button in g26 page that your gui is not using (in case that your gui is using all of them then you could set free one of them by rewritting the page. three buttons are included in the notepad so getting rid of it will make you more...flexible) and assign there the 'open tube' command.
this kind of attempt needs a lot of work and it is more likely to work (although it is very possible ,too, to ...fail ) but i don't believe that it is worth the effort.

Mediafire page:http://www.mediafire.com/folder/da50.../Makman94_Mods
makman94 is offline   Reply With Quote