View Single Post
Old 08-23-17, 05:44 AM   #113
Carotio
Mr. Bad Wolf

Downloads: 47
Uploads: 0

http://nyheder.tv2.dk/krimi/2017-08-...g-forfaerdelse
http://nyheder.tv2.dk/krimi/2017-08-...l-nu-er-fundet

The police has secured DNA from the home of KW, and there is a match between that DNA and the torso, plus they have found dried blood in Nautilus, which also match the DNA from KW.
So no doubt about it. She died onboard, and he cut her up in pieces. He has made holes in the torso plus attached metal, so the body would stay down on the seafloor. The attorney of PM has stated that PM has expressed relief that she has been found.
The mother of KW has made a statement on facebook saying that it's with horror and sorrow that the family has received the news of her death. She focuses her message on KW, and how wonderful a person she was, and how wonderful KW worked to make the world a better place. She doesn't mention any hate or anything like that towards PM.

My personal comment about the situation sofar is:
Well, I'm really wondering why PM hasn't told the police that they should be looking for a torso/cut-up body. If he had told that, I'm sure the public would have been told to look for body parts. So his relief, well, it ain't worth anything. I think that he hoped the body wouldn't be found. Why would he otherwise attach heavy metal to the body to keep it down?
Now, it's up to the police to investigate whether or not it was an accident, or if he killed her or not. No matter what, he has dealt with the body in such a bad manner that he faces up to 6 months in jail for that alone.
We have had trials before where manslaughter has been the result because of many pieces of circumstantial evidence. Plus he has lied about her whereabouts. So has he lied too about her death being an accident? It doesn't look good for him.
Also several of his sponsors have decided to step back and leave his space project. Even if he escapes a long prison sentence and only go to jail for 6 months, then he will forever be persona non grata.
Having met him at the subsim meet 2009, I really liked him and his projects back then. But this act is in my world really hard to forgive. You can argue with a person over unimportant stuff, and they go apart. But such an outcome to cut up a body and throw it overboard at sea - that's just too much.

Download my mods from SHMF
Follow my photography here
taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle fraais, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo castellano
Carotio is offline   Reply With Quote